Friday, November 19, 2010

October Photo Update

We kicked October off with a return-to-pre-baby-life as we DJ'd at Chick Habit in Cardiff. It's been too long since I last DJ'd and I was very nervous, so I enlisted my lovely friend Claire to work with me. After getting told off for playing 'too much heavy stuff' we kicked the boys asses by filling the dance floor and keeping them there. We rocked. It was freaking awesome, and we rolled into bed at sometime around 5am. It was light.


We had a couple of days of Indian Summer, and took full advantage of it with snoozy walks through the forest...


J-cub perfected his innocent 'I'm not touching that dummy Mum, honestly' look...


And was just generally gorgeous...



J-cub and Tilly's relationship went from strength to strength, with her joining us for pre-bed story time...


I re-read all 7 Harry Potter books in preparation for the 7th film, and J-cub got in on the action too...

He's so clever ;)

2 comments:

Glovecat said...

He (and you guys) will really appreciate these pics later on, they're so gorgeous. :D

Are you trying to get him off the dummy habit? I should like to hear about that, Meg is totally into hers and would probably never sleep again without it... uh-oh, I see trouble up ahead! :S

Beth said...

Okay I'll cobble together some thoughts about the dummy and do a post later on. Far too much to write about just here!

Followers