Thursday, July 29, 2010

Day 9 - Toy Story 3

Today was my last day of work before school resumes in September.

And what better way to fully make use of my skills as a talented behavioural therapist, than by taking the boys on a field-trip to see Toy Story 3?

I'm not going to go into detail about it, as I hate spoilers with a passion and wouldn't dream of inflicting that on anyone. I will say though, that it is GREAT. I'd forgotten how truly amazing the animation was (I'm not sure that I've actually seen a Pixar film in the cinema before, which might account for that) (and no, I didn't see it in 3D, it gives me a headache), the characters were perfect, it was equally fun and desperately sad. Although I think the sadness would not have been so poignant had I not had a son. That's all I'll say.

Go see it, it's great. And if you can get paid for seeing it, then even better ;)

No comments:

Followers