Sunday, February 21, 2010

16. Take videos to charity shop


I do feel guilty about not having done this yet. We bagged them up ages ago, but had a surprising FOUR binbags full. The charity shops near us are of the extremely-small variety, so I feel a bit bad lumping all that much possibly-unmovable merchandise on them (do people still buy videos?). And then there's the baby problem. If he's in the buggy, there's no way I could carry heavy binbags and push him at the same time. If he's in the sling, I don't think I could carry heavy binbags in addition to 27lb of weight on my back.

And I live in fear that I'll finally manage to get there, and they'll turn me away. What I really need to do, is go down into Swansea, and try bigger charity shops there. Or freecycle them. Hmmm that's an idea.

Anyway, it'll be on the next list, honest.

No comments:

Followers