Sunday, February 21, 2010

Thank you

Plagiarism week = complete!

I kind of want to do a nice long post about my weekend, which has been lovely, but I'm very tired and need to go to bed. It's my last evening as a stay-at-home-mum; I go back to work tomorrow. I can hardly believe that a whole year has passed, it seems have gone by in the blink of an eye. I don't want to dwell on it too much or I'll start crying, but hopefully I'll be able to arrange some lucid thoughts tomorrow and get some more catching-up posting done.

I just wanted to say a massive thank you to Jamie for doing my comic strips; they're absolutely perfect and it feels amazing to cross 7 things off my list. Even though it is a little tiny bit cheating ;)

And also thank you for looking after me so well over the past year, I know it hasn't been easy, and cliched though it may sound, I absolutely couldn't have done it without you.

xxxx

No comments:

Followers