Thursday, February 18, 2010

93. Arrange J-cub's birthday party

I can hardly believe that there are less than 3 weeks until J-cub turns one. This time last year I was on my maternity leave, in hospital having J-cub turned around because he was breech, and the alternative was a c-section. It hurt like hell, but was successful and I was allowed back home to tentatively sit in a fully upright position so that he didn't turn back round again.

We've been to-ing and fro-ing about his party for weeks, and have finally booked the village hall for his friends party on his birthday, and a pub lunch for his family party on the following Sunday, which also happens to be Mother's Day.

I'm hoping to have an invitation for you to see before too long, so I'll update with that when it's available.

Mission complete.

No comments:

Followers