Sunday, February 21, 2010

70. Clean out cupboard under the sink


I hate the cupboard under the sink. It's where all the cleaning stuff lives, and it's one of those corner cupboard where you can't reach half of it. It's also a bit damp, and as I can't pinpoint where the damp is coming from, I get panicky about the house falling down if I don't do anything about it, and so I just don't do anything about it. In fact I go so far as to not use the cupboard as much as possible, preferring to leave all my regularly-used cleaning products out on the worktop next to the sink. Which is just stupid, when I stop to think about it.

There are also boxes of Stuff in there, and I don't know what Stuff is in the boxes, and I think that when I get round to cleaning it out, it's going to take me forever as I'll have to decide what to do with all the Stuff.

I'll do it one day, maybe in the summer when it's dried out a bit and I won't panic so much when I get in there and see quite how bad it is.

No comments:

Followers