Tuesday, December 29, 2009

65. Contact HR about return to work

Not an awful lot I can say about this really - I've confirmed my return to work date as February 22nd, which is starting to seem awfully close.

All the free time I wrote about earlier was quickly eaten up, I spent the afternoon nap time (one hour 30 minutes) trying to do items 14 and 36, however I didn't have the right sized screw to fix the broken kitchen cabinet door (and rather think that I might have to buy a whole new hinge) and couldn't fix the lounge door handle as the cross head of one of the screws has been mangled and there's nothing for the screwdriver to grip. I have no idea how to get it out now.

In the evening I couldn't muster the energy to do anything more than emailing HR. At least it's something done though, rather than leaving another day to fly by with nothing crossed off the list, which is what I felt like doing.

No comments:

Followers