Monday, January 11, 2010

Passing the buck

I'm not doing so well this week, although it's only Monday so I probably shouldn't be too hard on myself. Today was Jamie's first day back in work after a snowed-in, flu-ridden week, and I seem to have struggled a bit trying to do everything on my own.

Rather than beating myself up about it too much, I am having a Day Off, and will catch up ASAP. Because really, it's not the end of the world, and it's not worth tying myself in knots about.

Instead, allow me to point you in the direction of the lovely Lizzie, who is doing Ten Weeks of Plagiarism, and this week is doing me the honour of plagiarising me. I hope she manages to get everything done, and to blog about it daily too. She also has the pleasure of rewarding herself with a trip to Barcelona next week ... maybe if she fails at keeping up with her list then I can go in her stead ;)

Good luck Lizzie!

No comments:

Followers